(0) item
Call for Consultation
408-800-JOHN (5646)
Custody and Visitation Rights

Has the other parent denied you of your visitation with your child? Unless the case involves domestic violence and/or child abuse, you should be able to have visitation rights.

CALL (408) 800-JOHN today to schedule for a free initial consultation.

Family Law
"When I met with John during my initial consultation, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had.  John has great communication skills and always kept me informed of any updates or information that was needed from me.  I would highly recommend him for any legal service."
-Mindy P.-
Read All Testimonials
CONTACT Law Office of John T. Nguyen
Request a Free, Confidential Case Review.